Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tuvar


And now for an introduction of sorts!

Hi.  How are ya?  My name is Zach and I'm one of the two authors here at Go!  Launch All Eyebot!  I also write my own personal blog called The Plastic Eyeball, which covers all the various sorts of toys I'm into.  So why am I starting a second blog that's about the same kinds of things that my first one covers?  Simple:  Two heads are better than one.  As much fun as it is to tell people what I think about toys, it's even more fun to talk about them with somebody else.   I've managed to come across a likeminded head that sees toys the same way my own head does, and we've decided to put our heads together and let you into our collective consciousness.  But let's see if I really know as much about my co-author as I think I do.

My partner in crime here at the Eyebot is Alexx.  Alexx writes his own toy blog, called Toys and Tomfoolery.  He's American, but we've managed to overcome that.  He likes robots, monocles, video games, toys, robots, beards, and writing.  Not necessarily in that exact order.  Am I forgetting anything?  Top hats?  Anime?  Reading?  Does he read?  I think he reads.  And if memory serves me right he also doodles a mean weapon.  Then again all weapons are pretty mean...
Like me, Alexx is an avid toy collector.  Masters of the Universe, G.I. Joe, and Gundam are his true loves.  Dr. Doom and Mega Man are his close friends.  Transformers is his cruel mistress, and Playmobil is his evil temptress that he just can't get out of his head.  We also share a similar sense of humor that has explored countless highs and unspeakable lows during our many twisting and turning conversations.  The stuff we say is funny, or at least I always thought it was.  I'm hoping that shared humor comes through here in the blog, and if any of it makes sense, I hope it makes you smile.

There, ya monkey!  I did your bio for you!  Now let's see if you've got the whatchamacallits to do mine!

Oooh, writing to the other author in italics!  I like that!

Hey Alexx!  Let's write to each other on the blog in italics!  We can write directly to the reader in... normal.... talics...  It'll be a like a three-way conversion where only two people are speaking!

Now, Alexx and I have never actually met in real life.  We've known each other for years, but it's all through this newfangled, bojangled interweb.  And as such I have no pictures of Alexx to add to this introduction.  But I do have lots of pictures of me!  So here's me as a giant dinosaur destroying a city:


No comments:

Post a Comment